If you have purchased something from us it is not below then why not send us an email.
All the manuals are in PDF format, which can be viewed in most browsers or can be downloaded to print out later.
There is also a gain setting guide at the bottom of this page, it can be used for any amplifier / active enclosure we sell.
- fli headunit manual_swat_3
- swat5 manual
- BlackAir Vented V2 Model (not v1)
- BB1 active
- Blackdeath recone
- space 3d
- DEEP space1 and stereo amps
- BB2 active
- VIBE Bass Generator
- BlackAir Vented V12 (V2 model)
How to set the gain on your amplifier:
Gain in simplified terms is that little knob on your amp that sounds like its turning your volume higher.. get this wrong and you can ruin your system The gain ensures your system is all running at the optimum sound levels.
- Remove the remote cable from amplifier
- Turn gain to zero and bass boost to zero on the amp
- Turn all filters off on head unit and turn head unit to maximum (note down this number)
- Replace remote cable into amplifier turn head unit to 2/3 of the maximum number
- Slowly turn gain on amp up until the speakers start to distort
- When distortion is reached turn the gain down a little
- Your gain is now set and should not be touched again